Forest Management/Processing Members
Forest Contracting Members
AG & KJ Green Pty Ltd
Beams Bros Pty Ltd
B.R.& K.F Muskett & Sons Pty Ltd
CA & KL Green Pty Ltd
Casegrande Lumber Pty Ltd
KC & KN Hall Pty Ltd
Les Walkden Enterprises Pty Ltd
Mechanised Logging Pty Ltd
Orana Enterprises Pty Ltd
Perotti Brothers Holdings
Technical Forest Services
Ten Mile Developments Pty Ltd
Triple H Contracting
Benefits of a membership
- Access to state-of-the-art simulator training
- 2 days of simulator training free of charge (1 person per day)
- Access to subsidised nationally accredited training
- Customised training packages
- Database of employment ready people
- Free support and guidance for employers wishing to employ trainees or apprentices through our network of work placement and training organisations.
- Low cost simulator training for members with existing employees wanting to up-skill or improve their knowledge of the new software programs, our state of the art simulators offer the latest versions of forwarder and harvester technology in a controlled and safe environment.
To combine with the Arbre Hub to help create a more acutely aware workforce, concentrating on Safety, Productivity and Environmental awareness.
To participate in the raising of standards within the Forest Industries in Tasmania, to which we supply our equipment and expertise toward.
To support and assist in creating a more competitive, yet safe working environment within the Forest Industries in Tasmania.
To support the Arbre Forest Industries Training and Careers Hub and lead the Tasmanian Forest Industries on a path of continuous improvement in all areas considered within community expectations.